Unfortunately I don’t have too much time recently to write new posts. One of the reasons: SpreadIT 2016.
As I’m part of this great community event I want to share some more info about this year edition:
- We decided to give up workshops
- Finally we change “Soft talks” path name to “Business and Personal Development”
- We want SpreadIT 2016 to follow simple rule: bigger, better, louder 🙂
- Our Team changed – we’ve got new people on board
- We will have more than 20 presentations (5 rooms parallel – look here)
- There will be more than 20 great professional speakers (Look here)
- We decided that we will no longer include t-shirts within starterpack. We can’t afford t-shirt for every attendee, and don’t want to (as in previous editions) give them only for “first X registered attendees”. So this year if one want to get SpreadIT custom and limited t-shirt then will need to help sick kids. We choose “Mam Marzenie” charity foundation as beneficent of special charity auction (done by “Allegro Charytatywni”). Every penny spend on our auctions goes directly to foundation and will help to make a sick kid dream come true! You can find these auctions here. Its just 15 PLN for each t-shirt (Of course you can be more generous!)
- We want to start one new “culture thing” related to SpreadIT. But for now it is a secret 🙂
Last year there was 500+ attendees, we served more than 70 pizzas (something about 560 large slices :)) and what is important – we are just a bunch of passionate people who want to do something good for local community. SpreadIT is not directly created by any company (of course we are very grateful to our sponsors!).
SpreadIT will be held on Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice on 19.11.2016. For more info visit our site: https://spreadit.pl/en. Remember that our event is totally free. Just go to our site and register for the event (And remember about our cool t-shirts!)
See you there!